• All dogs have a scientific behavioural repertoire and you will learn to identify which behaviours are normal and hence which are truly abnormal
• There is a set of common needs for all dogs and when these are compromised, even just temporarily dogs become stressed
• Problem behaviours such as aggression, anxiety, over excitement are all indictors of breakdowns in coping and you will be given practical solutions on how to both identify and resolve these
• We will show you how to look at the world from the dogs point of view
• You will gain the benefit from both the theoretical and practical aspects of the course – we will achieve this by working through real live case studies as well as giving you an opportunity to ask questions about specific dogs you know
• You will leave with practical solutions such as Behaviour Modification programmes that you will know how to implement immediately on your own dogs
• Teach Yourself Dog, (written by Heather Simpson) will be a useful reference for the course
Weekend courses are all priced at £189, but if you book 8 weeks ahead of the course date the price drops to £149. You can book to stay with us at our B&B – just email us and we will sort it out for you.