This is one of the new series of weekend courses designed specifically for animal owners who wish to help their horses using herbal remedies. We will give you a good grounding on the issues related choosing, preparing and using herbal remedies.
• Introduction to heating vs cooling herbs
• Differences between tinctures, infusions, teas and cut herbs
• When to choose which of the above is appropriate for treatment
• Safety and herbal medicine
• How to make your own infusions and teas
• How to make your own herbal creams to treat cuts and wounds and poultices for abscesses
Weekend courses are all priced at £189, but if you book 8 weeks ahead of the course date the price drops to £149. This includes the teaching and the herbs used on the course. You can book to stay with us at our B&B – just email us and we will sort it out for you.